Today Cristian saw (apparently and astonishingly) for the very first time ever...Miko's dimpled buttkins. I was parading him through the house on the way to the bathtub when we passed Cris in the hallway. The only thing that my older son was capable of stuttering out was...
"Mom. Its so....so....so....SOOOOOO..."
To which I was inclined to respond, "So what? So freaking cute?! Yeah, I know. And now YOU know why I like pinching YOUR butt." Duh. How can you NOT grab two pinches of those little Junior Mint buttcheeks?? Even at age 8, Cristian has an adorable baby butt. I have to enjoy it while I can because in a few more years, the sight of it will be taboo. And more importantly, unflattering. Miko is currently sporting the typical dimpled infant rump. The one that BEGS to be photographed and shown to future girlfriends. It's like...hidden under a diaper for most of the day so when it finally disrobes for the evening bath it's a magical moment. Yes, magical. The butt is magical. More so because its attached to these creased hamhocks...or shanks, as I refer to them casually.
Or maybe I just have a thing for butts.
2 comments:
(singin) shake that ass bitch and let me see what you got! (/singin)
hehe, that is sooooo wrong, showing baby booty pics to future girlfriends! soooo wrong!
so does the point where pinchin your boyz buttocks become taboo? is it like a definite point in time, like one minute you can do it, and the next BAM you cant...
or is it like a transition, kinda like its ok sometimes, and then it just becomes less and less ok?
"mom... you just grabbed my behind yesterday, can you give it a rest for a few days?"
I am so gonna tak enaked booty pictures of the baby today. heh. She will thank you in 20 years I am sure.
Post a Comment