Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Interpretations

Roy and I have been enjoying Cristian's discman, perhaps more than Cris, himself. Everytime we get in the van, Cristian throws on his earphones and pops in Duran Duran's Greatest and we let the good times roll. This is Cristian's interpretation of Hungry Like The Wolf, as best we can interpret it.

Wedge of a lime
Sucking on slime
I'M ON A HUNT I'M AFTER YOU

Balls bounce around
I'm lost and I'm found and I'm...
HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Goku's alive
Drinking some wine
I'M ON A HUNT I'M AFTER YOU

Sparring three rounds
At 65 pounds and I'm
HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO

Sometimes I just have to echo the words of my fellow blogger Michael and say...

What the Fuck?!

6 comments:

grace said...

hah! cris is funny!

Cece Martinez said...

You have NO idea.

Mike said...

When I was a kid and that song came on the radio I'd turn it down and listen because the woman moaning at the end made me feel "funny". Even then I knew it was naughty.

Cece Martinez said...

You liked it.

Cody said...

Chris already has future cool points notched on his belt. Chris is the man.

llew said...

I was subjected to Hungry Like the Wolf on an in-law's singstar at Christmas... I had no idea the real lyrics were so inane.

These are an improvement.