Thursday, January 13, 2005

Another Cub Scout Adventure

Last night we took the Cub Scouts to the Police Station and Fire Department and my GOD was it BORING. We like didn't even get to see any criminals or anything. The best part was probably when the police officer reminded the kids that they shouldnt be sitting in the front seat because its against the law and little Jerry ratted out his dad by saying..."I ALWAYS sit in the front seat!" And then the OTHER Cristian was pretty excited when we went in the courtroom and sat down in front of his MOTHER'S chair because she IS, after all, the Honorable Judge and although I think I knew that...I was still all starry-eyed about it. Like all...admiring her and stuff. She's probably just my age too. She's a tall, slender woman with dark shoulder length hair and small glasses. She looks like she's all proper and stuff but I bet if you give her a few glasses of wine she gets all WILD AND CRAZY! WOOT! I wouldn't know because she never hardly looks at me. She probably thinks I'm weird. I think every parent at that school thinks I'm weird. Except maybe Jerry's parents. They're always nice to me because Cris and Jerry are best friends. But maybe they secretly think I'm weird too. Why do I think that they think I am weird? Because...nobody talks to me. Theyre all friendly and stuff but when someone DOES talk to me...my social anxiety kicks in and I get all stupid. Or so I think. Back to the tour of the Police Station. So Jerry rats out his dad and Roy and I are all like...hahaha! And then Jerry's dad shuffles over to us while the kids are watching a Reddy Fox video about citizenship or some crap and he's all like..."I already came here with my other kid." and Roy says..."Oh yeah? Did he rat you out too?" And Jerry's dad laughs and says no but that on THAT trip, the officer was showing them the handcuffs and ANOTHER kid turns around and yells to his dad..."Look dad! Like when they put them on YOU!" And that dad looked like he wanted to smack the kid. And we all laughed at that guy's expense. You know, just glad it wasnt OUR kid, kind of laughter.

14 comments:

Strizz said...

Sounds like an interesting day to say the least.

grace said...

eeeeep! that's what i'm afraid of...

"teacher! my mom throws shoes at me when she's mad at me!"
"teacher! what does fucker mean?"
"teacher! my mommy doesn't feed me at night!"

i would get into so much trouble...

wait... but... did you get any last night????

Cece Martinez said...

Mrs. S: Interesting. Yes. Always is in my family.

Grace: :oP Lets just say that it was a good night. heh.

FOF: Thanks. That made me feel really good. It really did. And anyway, I would practice restraint in your presence. Its called respect. And I have it for you.

Roberto Campana said...

did u see the travelocity gnome in the holding cell? little bastard was making a run for the mexican border, when the federales caught up with him. he had a half a pound of hash on him, and 2 million cash in unmarked bills. he is currently being detained and awaiting his arraignment by the Honorable Judge Farias.

Anonymous said...

cristian keeps sounding more and more like a really good kid. or maybe he just has good parents ;)

also, restraint is harder than it sounds, i think i slip up every now and then around FOF... he is fun to know in person too!

SJ said...

I liked the handcuffs kid. That was funny. I might have a party and invite him...

Cody said...

"and......and......but then I say.......and........then he says........and.......WOOT!!!......and then......"


CHA!!!

The Saturnyne said...

*alarm bell rings*

Huh? whozzat? Wha' time is itt? More sleep... must have...mooore....szszzlleeeepp...

hi all o' ya!

Am slightly back!

Woss 'appenin'? Did i miss anyfink?

S.

Cece Martinez said...

RC: NO WAY!

FOF: Yeah! Sweet!

Manan: I must confess...both are true *ducking tomato shots*

Ian: He's probably grounded Ian.

Cody: CHA!

Dear Saturnyne: You're missing EVERYTHING! Wake up!

grace said...

so, it was a good night, huh? wooty woot! :D

cheekdog said...

kids LOVE to rat their parents out!! we were talking about words that end in "ore" and "snore" came up. let's just say that i learned that every single parent of every single child in my class snores loudly and the word for "to snore" in spanish is "roncar". i know about roncar because 4 little spanish speakers said "mi mamí siempre está roncando y mi papí no puede dormir".... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Strizz said...

FIRST!!!! Oh, wait.....

SJ said...

What is all this "Woot! Woot!"...? You guys sound like steam trains...

grace said...

woot woot! that's the disco call, ian! :P