Me: So what are you going to be for Halloween this year, Cris?
Mom: Isn't it a little EARLY to be thinking about Halloween?
Me: It's NEVER too early to be thinking about Halloween.
Cris: I want to be Napolean Dynamite for Halloween. All I need is a tight fro and some sweet moon boots.
Mom: Pfft.
Me: ROCK ON!!
8 comments:
this would have completed his costume:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27948&item=7125071482&rd=1
I mean, how cool is that?
SWEET!
are you going as deb? :P brush your hair way over to the side and you got the look! :P
you don't wanna dress him up in a brown suit, instead? because that would be sweeeet.
did he really say tite fro? cuz thats pretty tite yo
He really did say tight fro. But he got that off of the box cover. He studied it for a good 15 mins and memorized the funny parts.
I could TOTALLY be Deb! Shit...that was me 20 years ago anyway. I wish I still had my legwarmers. And my hair clips with the ribbons and feathers.
You'd better get to work on your glamour shots then! Remember to use something billowy ;)
Ah, Napolean Dynamite, spreading its tentacles everywhere. It was really popular in Utah...maybe a little too popular. Great movie,though. My mom called me the other day to tell me that she didn't realize that she knows the people who made it. Turns out she's friends with this woman and found out that it was this friend's daughter (along with her husband) who had made the movie. I thought to myself: that's great mom--you have a semi-distant connection to this movie you saw with me in Utah and didn't even really LIKE. So she tells her friend to ask her daughter to put me in their next movie and gives them my cell phone number. RIGHT MOTHER! The likeliness they would call is pretty much at 0% -- I just think it's funny she does these things without asking my permission. Crazy mother.
Jessie: BILLOWY! HA! TOO COOL!
Jeremy: Really? Do you think you can get me a liger shirt? Just asking...
Post a Comment