Allow me to explain.
I have a pajama fetish. At the time Roy made his comment, there were 4 pairs of pajamas "chilling" in the bathroom. One pair folded neatly in one of the shelf baskets, one pair hanging on the over the door hook thingy, and two pairs folded and hanging over the towel bar. But REALLY. I mean...REALLY. Like...so what? (And now this would answer FOF's question from some time ago as to whether or not I actually had 20 loads of laundry to do after having slacked off for two weeks. And the answer would be...in my family, yes.)
Three of the drawers in my five drawer dresser contain pajamas and a fourth drawer contains pajama remnants. Little PJ odds and ends that I cannot bear to part with. And if you think that I have a pajama problem, allow me to illustrate for you Exhibits B and C. Naturally, if I like pajamas, it would stand to reason that I would also enjoy buying pajamas for my kids. Therefore, Exhibit B would be the second and third drawers of Cristian's dresser. Might you be wondering what they contain? Pajama pants, boxer shorts (to be worn as pajamas), pajama tees and tanks, and the occasional pajama short. And on the other side of the room, Exhibit C consists of one ENTIRE DRESSER DRAWER full of sleepsuits. Now take into consideration that these sleepsuits arent very big, and YET when there are 23 of them...they seem to take up a considerable amount of space. That being...the equivalent of a whole drawer all to themselves.
Yes, my kids sleep in the utmost cuteness. As do I. Is it so wrong? Is it so terrible? Should my husband begrudge me this single indulgence? Just because HE refuses to wear heart splattered pajama pants or plaid button down flannel shirts? Just because HE prefers to sleep in the same old Nike shorts like forever and ever and ever, Amen? Just because OCCASIONALLY and not INTENTIONALLY ( IswearIswearIswear) some of MY pajamas find their way into his dresser? He shouldn't hold that against me.
After all, you girls are right. There is a WHOLE ENTIRE curtain rod for him to throw his towel over. Take what you can get, Roy. Take what you can get.
4 comments:
You say that now, but you and I both know that when it's "on like donkey kong" you are his bitch and he can have any fucking rack he wants.
That's a lot of racks for sleeping gear....I can understand where the guy is coming from.....Sorry
eep. that's a lotta pj's... i only have a few pairs :( i love pj's, though. :) they're just so damned cute!
but, how do you know when you have too many??? :P
Mrs. S: Busted!
FOF: Never doubt me again.
WTF: I'll never admit to that.
Cody: Shut up and thank your lucky stars that I ordered those masks for you.
Grace: When you start keeping old ratty pajama pants just because they have SENTIMENTAL value and you have to dedicate an entire drawer just to them...theres way too freaking many.
Post a Comment