Okay just for clarification, Roy was the one posting the captions on those pics and YES HE DOES look mean like a wife beater but really, I beat him. And also...please tell me that known of you thought my dad "The Infamous Joe Valle" was Roy. pleaseohpleaseohplease.
5 comments:
was it roy, or you asking do i look mean? ;)
AWWWWW! and may i say, VA VA VA VOOM! you're a hottie.
your kids are adorable! :) don't think i'm sick or anything, but i want to take a bite out of your baby's leg. so PLUMPLICIOUS! :P
Your family is so cute. And your husband....mmmhmmm. I want to be a boxer! LMAO
Oh you don't look mean! Cool pics!
Okay just for clarification, Roy was the one posting the captions on those pics and YES HE DOES look mean like a wife beater but really, I beat him.
And also...please tell me that known of you thought my dad "The Infamous Joe Valle" was Roy. pleaseohpleaseohplease.
Post a Comment