My Sister: (As we are passing by a McDonalds parking lot.)
Oh that would be where I vomited. Mmmobviously they've already cleaned it up.
Roy: (Observering Cristian asleep in the backseat YET AGAIN.) I swear there are two little prongs located back there where Cris plugs in to recharge everytime we get in the car.
My Mom: (Describing Carnivale to me.)
And then you just saw a hand reach out and grab that other guy like this...
(Curls hand up and shoots it out in a clawing motion.)
Just like that. Like this. (Repeats gesture.)
Thats all you saw, was this. (Makes hand motion again.)
It looked weeeird.
Me: (About Roy.) No, he's not my burrito. He's my CHIMICHANGA! CON CREMA!
My Dad: (Emulating Napolean Dynamite in response to my mothers questioning.)
I'll get home whenever I FEEL like it! GAAAAH!
6 comments:
I am as confused by this post as by the comments you left about mine. WOAH
Huh? I'm in my own world over here. Am I confusing people!?
hehe, too funny cece. i dowloaded the movie lastnight as was watching it again and again this morning. i can't get enough of pedro, his hilarious.
did your dad kick a little in frustration when he said that? hehehehe...
Your dad rules!!!
Post a Comment