Monday, January 17, 2005

Reality Realty

I was recently informed by my husband that bathroom real-estate is scarce and that everytime he goes into the bathroom I have pajamas chilling on every corner and as a result he has NO WHERE TO HANG HIS TOWEL.
And I say....so?!

6 comments:

Pissy Britches said...

Tell him to hang it over the shower curtain! That is what my husband does. Damn, what does he think that he is actually entitled to his own hook or something?

Strizz said...

lol @ FOF...Just flush the toilet next time he is bitching. That should shut him up. DH and I have played the "ice cold cup of water on your head while in the shower game" but it sucks because they always get you back.

grace said...

eep. we're a little short on real estate, too. but tough for steve. :P

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooor cece can be his towel holder ;)

Cece Martinez said...

purrrrrrr

SJ said...

Over the shower thingie. That's the way forward...