Monday, January 03, 2005

Ripped This Off From Ian

Three names you go by:
1. Cece
2. Cecilia
3. Boobee

Three screen names you have:
1. Cece
2. Thats it.
3. No, really. Thats it.

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I am open-minded.
2. I am fair.
3. I strive for justice. Or is it vengeance?

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I am short-tempered.
2. I forget alot.
3. I get menstrual cramps.

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Scandanavian (Mom's Side)
2. American Indian (Mom's Side)
3. Mexican (Dad's Side)

Three things that scare you:
1. Zombies
2. The End Of The World
3. The Devil

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Morning Coffee
2. Teddy Bear Assassin Lovin'
3. Blogging

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Underwear
2. High Heels
3. Socks

Three new things you want to try in the upcoming year:
1. Snorkling
2. Mountian Climbing
3. Cave Exploring

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Laughter
2. Trust
3. Sex

Two truths and a lie:
1. I am a member of MENSA
2. I've done modeling
3. I met Steven Seagal in New Orleans
(Okay make that two lies and one truth.)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Dark hair
2. Dark eyes
3. Sense of humor

Three things you just can't do:
1. Bungee jump
2. Eat a bug
3. Sit still

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Taking pictures

Three careers you're considering:
1. Housewife
2. Journalist
3. Photographer

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Mexico City
2. Roswell, New Mexico
3. Disneyworld

Three kids names (boy or girl):
1. Cristian Valentin
2. Iliana Ariel
3. Mikolas Canon

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Retire
2. Buy a hooked up RV
3. Travel the country with my husband and my dog

8 comments:

Roberto Campana said...

haha, member of MENSA. i guess i'm a member of the male chaper MENSO. not only a member but the president.

heard something funny the other day. someone in reynosa named their son Tito. So when they were speaking about him they said "mijo tito." i almost busted out laughing. say it fast and you will get it. poor kid.

Cece Martinez said...

Yeah my uncle told me that one when I told him I was naming my baby Mikolas. He said..."Mi Colas?!"
Bastard.

Cody said...

Steven Segal is SOOOOO out. Try meeting Danzig.

Cody said...

I saw that video too. I guess Cece wins. Fuckin Steven Segal.

SJ said...

He also cooks...

grace said...

oh, christ. i hate steven seagal. or however the hell you spell his stupid ass last name. god, i hate him. HATE HIM.

Strizz said...

My Gram though S Segal was hot...EVEN thoough he had a pony tail. BTW I am so gonna steal that thing, but not today.

Cece Martinez said...

First of all...did my husband actually use the words
POOP CHUTE?! What the hell?

Secondly...WHO SAID THAT STEVEN SEAGAL WAS MY LIE?!