Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Roster

Here is a listing of my new crew and what I think of them so far.
(Names have been changed to protect the innocent, also known as...me.)

Uriah Heep.
This guy is always sighing in defeat. He doesn't seem to care much for anyone else. Not mean, but not friendly either. Slightly creepy.
Rating 2 stars.

Sourpuss.
This dude is always fucking sour. Nothings right. No one is as good as he is. And everyone basically sucks. Downright UNFRIENDLY. I really dislike him. Really, alot.
NO FUCKING STARS.

Friendly Neighbor.
This guy is the tits. He seems genuinely good and kind. Smiles alot. Helpful. Not a perv.
5 stars.

The Quiet Dude.
He doesnt talk but he did laugh when I asked him if I was somehow wearing the post-it that he had just given me and I had promptly lost. He scored some points for thinking I am funny. Me likes people who thinks I am funny.
4 stars just for that alone.

The Loud One.
Could be annoying but is nice. I will give second chances even though this person is REALLY FREAKING LOUD.
3 stars.

I haven't rated anyone else yet. I really like this job.

6 comments:

Strizz said...

Dooce is the verb. CAREFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

friendly neighbor is a perv, you just dont know it yet! :)

Anonymous said...

cece blogging again...
Starless! errr, Priceless!

grace said...

i concur. friendly neighbor is a perv. they're ALL pervs. :P

Roberto Campana said...

That's cool Cece, glad your enjoying the job. And yeah, actually next weekend might be better, because I'm waiting for my money to come in, and as of yet, it's STILL NOT HERE. But I will keep u posted. And what exactly is there to do there? We usually just go to South Padre.

Cece Martinez said...

Theres nothing to do here!