Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Case Of The Missing Belt

I don't KNOW where I was when I took it off last night!

The house isn't that big. How could you lose it?

Easily. You don't understand. I could lose my freaking MIND with no problem.

Did you check the laundry room?

YES. It's not there. I can't find it and I'm late!

Calm down.

I can't go to work with this shirt tucked in and NO BELT! I gotta dry my hair! I can't find my belt! Why does this always happen to me?

................

Where could I have put it?? No, no I already LOOKED in the bathroom. I was just IN there. I would have seen it.

I don't understand how you lose things all the time.

.................

(Roy opens top drawer of dresser where lingerie is stored. Pulls out one black belt.)

YOU'RE A GENIUS! HOW DID YOU KNOW!? Why did I put it in THERE?! Omigosh! Unbelievable! THANK YOU! THANKYOUTHANKYOU!

(Only response is a poker face.)

No comments: