Thursday, June 16, 2005

Resorting To Childhood Tactics

I was talking to my sister in law the other day and she was asking me where I was taking HER brother over the weekend and did I have HER permission to take HER brother and I informed her that he was no longer HERS but MINE and when she continued to harrass me I said, “How about this? How about I lick him all around and then you won’t want him anymore?”

That shut her up.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

na na nana na :)

Mike said...

How cute. A protective sister. But aren't you past the stage of protectiveness? I mean he did marry you right? Plus, haven't you relished in the joys of making your husband's sisters unwillingly picture their brother naked?

Oh... and na na nana na

The Saturnyne said...

yup... that'd shut ME up, too!

S.xx

Cece Martinez said...

Mike, I gross them out as often as I can. Especially Julie. She just likes giving me shit but its all love.

Manan and Saturnyne, I haven't seen either of you peek in on me in a while! Missed you guys!

Cody said...

Wouldn't you get salmonella?

Cece Martinez said...

No Cody. He's been sanitized.
hehehe.

Roberto Campana said...

u gross her out? this being the woman who talks about feminine menstrual problems over a few bud lights? hard to believe.

Random and Odd said...

Oooh, I will have to try that with my mom!

I am certain i'm mom's favorite, but Kathy seems to think SHE is mom's favorite.

Anonymous said...

im always here cece, what you talkin about???

grace said...

mmm, licking...