Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Taste Of Things To Come

We had just walked out of Target when Cristian threw his arms open widely and shouted with great enthusiasm..."MOM! I'M BEGINNING TO SHOW SIGNS OF GOING THROUGH PUBERTY!"

I really didn't want to know what that exactly meant.

12 comments:

Mike said...

Your response: "No, honey you're not. When you go through puberty, the last person you will want to talk to about it will be your mommy."

Anonymous said...

hopefully he stays funny...

Roberto Campana said...

hehehe.

grace said...

oh.my.god...

i don't wanna know either...

Cece Martinez said...

Mike- Right. Got it.

Grace- He indicated the hair on his legs. Which he has always had. I think he was jumping the gun on this one.

Sissy- He'll be 9 in August.

Big Heavy said...

i thought you were gonna have to call him 'woody'

Cece Martinez said...

Big Heavy- LMFAO!

Oddgirl said...

Hehehehe...what section were you in?

Cody said...

Good luck when it does happen....heh heh heh

Cece Martinez said...

Nina- We were at the front entrance!

Cody- I'll just send him over to Uncle Cody's house when that time comes.

Cody said...

You don't want to do that. "Uncle Cody" will show him the wonders of firearms and alcohol.

Big Heavy said...

firearms, alcohol & loose women!!