These are my Vans. Roy bought these for me for Christmas the year that I was heavily pregnant with Miko. Okay...I was only 4 months pregnant BUT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT KID? Anyway, I wore these throughout my entire pregnancy and they were the most comfortable shoes ever. I love the pink.
Maybe because 90% of my wardrobe is black.

This is nine years worth of parental torture soon to be followed up by another 9 years of parental torture. I'm half-way through. And yet...I'll never be done. However, I have decided that Cristian is not allowed to leave me. EVER. I'm already drawing up plans for a little house to be built in my backyard for him to live in.
Oh? You think I'm out of touch with reality?
Suck it.

Moments after this picture was taken, Miko whipped his head entirely around and proceeded to eat my face. One does not hold a camera just out of his reach and deny him the pleasure of destroying it.
Lesson learned. Bee-yatch.

9 comments:
cool 3 more wallpapers!
Watch out for the pink Vans. She can kick a rhino over the grand canyon. And watch out for Miko, the destroyer of cameras.
Gee, what a fine looking crew there!
Imight have to steal your shows : )
love the pics you post! :) :)
i want to eat miko's FACE!!!
(in 9 more years, i'll be 37. think cris will be interested? HEHEHE)
such great pics!!! :)
peace...
BigHev- c'mon. the shoes??
Cody- Kicking you is fun.
Osbasso- Thanks sir!
Awna- You can borrow them anytime...as long as I can visit you in Italy. Heh.
Grace- Sure but you realize you'll be living in my backyard, right?
Allen- Thanks!
Edward- You have NO idea.
Monkey- Thank you!
Armaedes- We have twinkie shoes??
handsome kids!!
well, that's one of the main reasons why i wanna marry cris :P so i can live in your backyard :P
okay. fine. i'll admit it. i don't really want cris. i want you :P hehe.
Post a Comment