Tuesday, February 08, 2005

If My Clothes Are Fat Then So Am I

You wanna know why I have a shitload of clothes and nothing to wear?! BECAUSE NOTHING FITS, DAMMIT. I even called my mom to ask her if she has any "fat clothes" that she would like to donate to charity but her response was a rather deadpanned..."I'm wearing them."
Okay so fine. Everything is tight. Do you think that I am going to go out and BUY fat clothes? HA. No way. I'd rather sit here in my too tight suit, miserable, to remind myself that I AM FAT. Every morning I crawl out of bed KNOWING that my work clothes are uncomfortable and that I will have to assemble a semi-decent outfit even though what I would really like to wear to work is a pair of oversized scrubs. Thank you, very much.

10 comments:

SJ said...

You're funny Cece...!

Roberto Campana said...

Your not fat Cece! Are u insane? And coming from a super chubbster like myself, you have no choice but to believe me. I

cheekdog said...

take it from somebody who has made that mistake - DO NOT BUY BIGGER CLOTHES!!! you buy the next size up. then one day that is too tight, so you go up another size. next thing you know you have to shop at omar the tentmaker's for a dress because even lane bryant doesn't fit you. DON'T GO THERE!!!

Cece Martinez said...

Veronica: God bless you. I thought I was the only one who was suffering from PHF. Post Holiday Fatdom.

RC: Thats sweet of you but how would you know? I was wearing a knee length black sweater. LMFAO!

Cheekdog: I HEAR YA GIRL! Starvation diet here I come!

Ian: :oP

Roberto Campana said...

That's true Cece. But I guess my perception of the word "fat" is not what you are. I guess maybe your heavier then you once were? But that doesn't necessarily make you FAT. Ok, enough, I'm treading on thin ice here.

Anonymous said...

there is thin ice in texas???

cece, i think youre fat... with a PH ;)

Shelli said...

Ya know I feel ya pain seriously girl, I am takin back all my fat clothes from my friend that I gave away last year cuz i'm close to where I started 30 lbs ago. And it makes me sick, I put on these jeans and i feel, "i swear i fit into these yesterday, must've been the dryer" and then i don't dry them and it seems the more I try to put them on, the lower and lower they are to the point where I can't get them past my knees. Sad but true. So, fuck dieting, i'm giving up food for lent!

grace said...

do NOT get "fat clothes"

that means that you've given up and there's no turning back... believe me, i had it pretty rough when i was trying to lose 20 lbs after steve and i got married... i lost most of it... but the the holidays came around. damned holidays.

i think i still have about 4 lbs, but at least i don't have that slacks line on my belly like i used to. jeez. i feel your pain...

if it makes you feel any better, your pictures look hot! :)

Oddgirl said...

What do you mean POST Holiday Fatdom....I'm still eating shit that I NEVER eat. AGGGGHHHHH!!!I feel ya. I need to get my ass in gear. I want scrubs. :)

I agree with everyone else,you don't look fat to me and don't buy any fat clothes.

Cece Martinez said...

Now I TOTALLY have that song in my head.