nice pics! well, I looks like I will probably go down there early saturday and get there Saturday afternoon. I guess just let me know where to go or what you guys want to do. Doesn't matter to me, i'm up for anything. I'll let you know if anything changes.
OMIGOD!!! LOVE the pic of the two of them peeking over the back of the love seat - your kids have great eyes. plus your hubby looks good too. you have a beautiful family!
13 comments:
awwww, your pics are always sweet!
so what exactly is the sideways conkie? lol...
nice pics! well, I looks like I will probably go down there early saturday and get there Saturday afternoon. I guess just let me know where to go or what you guys want to do. Doesn't matter to me, i'm up for anything. I'll let you know if anything changes.
Those are great. Miko is such a handsome chubber. *SQUISH*
You have a beautiful family. Very cute pic's.
Never mind a 'sideways conkie' just tell me what a 'conkie' is...
Methinks these are the bestest pics yet! Did Mr Cece take that top one? It's ace!
And i don't see any "supposedly" in-need-of-a-diet damsels in any of them, either. Ya looks great, Cece. And the little one looks cute as a button.
love,
S.x
OMIGOD!!! LOVE the pic of the two of them peeking over the back of the love seat - your kids have great eyes. plus your hubby looks good too. you have a beautiful family!
you guys make such a beautiful family! :)
Thank you one and all!
p.s. A conkey is a piggy-back ride.
I totally know you keep pawning off uber cute pictures on us so we won't realise how much you AREN'T blogging. Nice try bitch.
AMEN sista!
ive been blogging more than you cece... shame on you, SHAME ON YOU!!!
I LOVE it when you talk dirty to me Mrs. S!
WOOHOO!
Manan. hush it.
make me!
Post a Comment