Does anybody else remember that Sizzleen commercial?
“MOVE OVER BACON! NOW THERE’S SIZZLEEN!”
And I can visualize the bacon flying off of the plate and the Sizzleen flying in. Well, thanks to Roy’s vivid recollection and the image of two of his fingers stuck out in mimicry of the bacon.
Why do Roy and I remember such useless information but we can’t remember a lot of important things. Like…where I hid Miko’s shot record or where I stored his Baptismal candle.
But the damn Sizzleen commercial. I remember.
12 comments:
the doctor wouldnt have miko's shot records?
OMG. i do that, too... i have no idea what i did yesterday, but i can remember addresses and phone numbers for the last 17 places i lived. i swear.
This is the story of my life...:) Hey, do you remember the "Where's the beef?" lady...just thought I'd throw that in....hehehe:)
madmanan: Doctor's are shot Nazi's. "No records, no shots!" I think it's the law. We have to find "our" copy...it is somewhere in the house.
grace: I still haven't found Cristian's first inhaler...I hid it in a "safe place" months ago. So safe......
it's hidden with your vibrators.
trust me, i know these things :P
Grace you're a genius!
Pisano...LMFAO! Beggin Strips INDEED.
Sizzlean? Never heard of it. Then again, I live in a cave and eat nuts and berries my furry marsupial friends bring me.
i loved that kia sportage commercial with the cajun guy driving like a nut through the bayou shouting "AAYYIII"
PPPPPPFT! Robert!
Damn that was funny...
Big Heavy? Is that a vintage commercial like Sizzlean? and Hey! does anybody remember Corn Quistos?!
Corn Quistos? Cece, were you watching the commericals I was? Cause I don't remember any of those. I remember Pogo Balls! Those were so incredibly retarded. But so, I had one!
I had a Pogo-Ball TOO!
That RULZ!
OMG!! i just realized i spent WAAAYYY too many hours in front of the TV when i was a kid. i was logging in to reply with the ken-l-ration jingle (back to that in a sec) and here i see corn quistos and pogo ball. SHIT!! i remember all of that!! now for ken-l-ration:
my dog's better than your dog
my dog's better than yours
my dog's better cuz
he eats ken-l-ration
my dog's better than yours
Post a Comment