Things I Hate To See On My Food Packaging::
Diet
Fat-Free
No Sugar Added
No Salt Added
I don’t give a crap about how much like Coke, Diet Coke tastes. It’s not the same.
IT’S. JUST. NOT.
And fat-free ANYTHING tastes like total crap. So what does this mean? It’s the FAT that tastes good? Yes. The sugar tastes good, the salt tastes good, and the fat tastes good.
The other day I made the mistake of buying a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi JUST because Chewbacca was on the label. CHEWBACCA WAS ON THE LABEL. How could I NOT buy THAT particular bottle of Pepsi? And the fact that CHEWBACCA was on the label, completely blinded me to the fact that I was buying a 2 liter bottle of DIET Pepsi. BLECH. I refuse to insult my taste buds buy drinking this vile fluid. REFUSE I SAY.
I also refuse to throw out a brand new bottle of soda. So every time I open the fridge, Chewbacca stares back at me open-mouthed and silently emitting his signature bleet.
Sorry Chewy. You can look forward to spending the better part of the year untouched and sitting next to your neighbor, Newman’s Own Fat-Free Ranch.
I WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY YOUR PROCLAMATIONS OF ARTIFICIAL SAVORINESS.
This I do swear.
9 comments:
Hehe, chewy. I open my fridge and there is nothing but water to drink. No flashy advertising, no star wars characters, just the green walmart label that reads "Drinking Water."
How humbled I have become.
I lurrrve diet pepsi mmmmmm
yeah...i agree. My ass and thighs LOVE the real stuff.
Diet Pepsi is my favorite non-alcoholic beverage. I can't handle the real colas anymore...just too fucking sweet for me. It's like Aunt Jemima's with some seltzer mixed in.
i am SO with you, cece...
serve it to the kids. the chemicals will do them good.
People DRINK Diet Coke??? I thought it was supposed to get out those tough stains in your whites. Oh well....
Who the hell is this Chewbacca guy anyway?
It's the artificila additives i really hate! HATE! I was eating a pretty looking cake with Pumpkin the otherday, and we almost retched. THen we lookied at the ingredients... almost nothing was natural Blerghh!
S.
Post a Comment