Today is one of those days...
I'm dragging ass. Again.
Miko was running a low-grade fever.
I overslept.
I forgot to plug in my cell phone last night and this morning it was dead.
My eyes are droopy...well droopier than usual.
It's rainy outside.
The guy that supplies my coffee won't be in today.
I am drinking sub-standard coffee.
I would like to crawl back into bed with my husband and snuggle my cold nose right into his bare chest and fall asleep. Mmmm. Yummy.
I hate days like this.
5 comments:
i also would like to get back into bed with my hubby and snuggle my cold nose into his bare chest and fall asleep...
sleepy.
Roy has the most delicious chest. I love being all wrapped up against it. dreamy...
You could be having a day like mine right now. I'm hung over, my mouth feels like an ashtray, and the sound of children playing outside is like nails on a chalkboard. Good luck with the whole Roy's chest thing.
dude im glad cody commented before me. i was like, how the hell do i comment about roy's chest? uhh.....
me too, but not the naked man snuggling part.
Post a Comment