Cris: Can I take a bath tonight?
Roy: Uh. YEAH. Don't you take a bath EVERY night?
Me: He means a bathbath. Not a shower. He wants a bath. No Cris, not tonight. We don't have time for you to lounge around in the tub.
Cris: Please?!
Roy: Dude. Why do you want to sit in your own ass water?
Cris: What do you mean??
Roy: You're sitting there in water thats been in your butt crack. Ass water. Thats gross!
Cris: Dad. You're not right...
Roy: I don't know Cris, but that's called Ass Water and it's nasty.
Me: Aaaargh! YOU'RE TAKING A SHOWER!
5 comments:
I will never view a bath the same way again.
so then what would that make a pool? or lake? or the ocean? lots of asses are in all of those. and its not only your OWN ass, its other peoples asses. potentially dirty peoples asses!
cody.....neither will i!
cece.....my mom-in-law won't takeabath bath bcs she thinks you can get a yeast infection that way.
that's why japanese shower before they bathe. you're gonna turn your kid japanese! lol.
yup... that's me ruined for baths, too.
We should sue!
S.x
Post a Comment