Thursday, May 26, 2005

When Did I Get So Old?

I went swimsuit shopping during lunch in preparation for our Monday Schlitterbahn trip to South Padre Island.

I discovered the following things…

1. Women over 30 shouldn’t buy two-piece swimsuits.
2. Women who have birthed and nursed two babies should not wear two-piece swimsuits.
3. Women who like french fries should not wear two-piece swimsuits.

I looked horrible. I think I should go drown my sorrows in a box of chocolates now.
Goodbye Cruel World.

14 comments:

Roberto Campana said...

1. I disagree. I've seen many "over 30" year olds that look great in a two piece.
2. I disagree again. I've seen women who have birthed 3 kids, and still look hot.
3. Your just wrong on that one. A sexy older woman, in a little two piece offering a big basket of hot french fries? Yum. Cody will agree with me.

I don't know what you look like in a bathing suit Cece, but I'll say it again. Your not fat. Everyone is probably a little heavier then we used to be, but your not fat. Jabba the Hut and Sumo Wrestlers are fat. And that's just not you.

Cece Martinez said...

Okay. I should have said that I should not be wearing a two-piece because I look ridiculous.
I'm just trying to make excuses so I will feel better. But I'll use the chocolate for that.
Thanks Robert.

Roberto Campana said...

No problem.

Ridiculous huh? What about those two pieces that are like shorts on the bottom? I've seen a lot of girls wearing those.

Cody said...

You what what else is not sexy......low self-esteem. You are a very pretty lady Cece....Don't give yourself that kind of crap

Cece Martinez said...

Hey guys. It seriously has to do with age. I don't look the way I did 10 years ago and THAT is depressing. I don't think I'm a hideous monster. I also think that the window of opportunity has passed me by for being one of the stage dancers on MTV- SPRING BREAK CANCUN. But maybe with some airbrushing, Playboy will one day put me in one of their Hot Mom Pictorials.
I can only dream...

Cece Martinez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Campana said...

Hefner would be a damn fool if he didn't. Ofcourse I wouldn't by a copy. Never!

Big Heavy said...

go with the two piece until they start rolling you back in the water. you're an awesome woman. i'd stare at you on the beach, but then again, i stare at every woman on the beach. just kidding. maybe not every woman.

grace said...

cece, you're a MILF.

:)

Mike said...

Girl, I totally feel your pain. And I agree with you. If you aren't comfortable in a two piece, don't wear one. If you don't feel sexy in a two-piece, don't wear one.

Sure the years and kids and fries have had an effect on your body. But that doesn't mean you aren't beautiful. Ask yourself this; would you be so critical of Roy feeling unsexy in a swimsuit?

Cece Martinez said...

Nah. I wouldn't...

The Saturnyne said...

It's funny you should say that, me dear, but i have almost exactly the same thoughts whenever i think about buying swimsuits...

And then there's the problems of waxing! Gaah!

S.x

PS:
Hi Teufel! You bin checking out my links, huh?

Cece Martinez said...

Teufel AND Saturnyne?!
Wow.

Tuef- I believe you. I do. I learn something new everyday. Usually about myself.

Dear Saturnyne- Especially the BIKINI LINE, no?

Random and Odd said...

AMEN SISTA!