Thursday, September 15, 2005

Half Nekkid Thursday Reprise


I changed my mind about disproving my snagglepuss status.
Instead here's a picture of Miko and me when we BOTH had long hair.

16 comments:

•♥•m•♥• said...

Beautiful :)

~art said...

Cece; I'm actually glad you changed your mind. But you also proved your point as well. Nobdy could have such a beautiful child and have a "snaggled puss". Very nice photo. Happy HNT to you!

Anonymous said...

whatever snagglepuss! great pic, i like mikos hair long!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Awww, that is beautiful.

lecram sinun said...

that is beautiful! cheers and happy hnt!

Osbasso said...

That's a wonderful picture! You're both looking pretty good! As for the other picture, feel free to send it to me, and I can vouch for you to the rest of HNT about your snaggleness (or lack thereof...)

Or not.

Big Heavy said...

should be a law about that much beauty in one family!

Wirthy said...

Happy HNT. I'm up too.

Unknown said...

Awesome shot....

Happy HNT

grace said...

awww...

*sniffle*

so beautiful...

Scott & Julia said...

Aww, that's such a cute picture. Happy HNT!

Margaret said...

that is absolutely beautiful!!!

peace...

Robert van de Walle said...

Beautiful, beautiful pic. Yay for the world!

Sunshine said...

The black and white is incredible. This pic will make great memories for the future. :)

Maja said...

Gotta love the black and white.

BTExpress said...

That really is a beautiful picture. Did you have it framed and hung yet? You really should.