Memorable Moment No. 1
Roy simulating the Beast's character from Beauty and the Beast and then trying to tell me that HE was Beauty and I was the BEAST. WhatEVER.
Memorable Moment No. 2
Laying in bed with Roy and Miko, asking for a KISSY and getting head-butted instead. The following discussion which ensued regarding Miko's lack of civilized displays of affection.
Highly informative.
Memorable Moment No. 3
Cody singing Tainted Love into his beer bottle. With FEELING.
Memorable Moment No. 4
Cristian antagonizing the life-sized, interactive Freddy Krueger at the Halloween store by telling him...
Oh look at you. You're so adorable.
FOR ME TO POOP ON!
And for those of you who don't know Triumph the Insult Comic Dog...SHAME ON YOU. And yeah...the kid has a HUGE set of balls when its just a fake.
Memorable Moment No. 5
Cleaning up Miko on Saturday after dinner and having him pull a spare piece of hamburger out of his crotch and eat it. What the fuck?!
Memorable Moment No. 6
Arriving home on Friday evening and having a package waiting for me from BIG HEAVY! WOOTWOOT! Thanks BigHev!
Memorable Moment No. 7
Watching Miko take his first ride down a big kids slide at the park. He was FREAKING HOOKED after that. I'll never get to sit in the shade again.
Memorable Moment No. 8
Watching Miko tilt his head and call out Dah-DEE when Roy left the room. How come he only says MY name when he's bitching about something?
As in....*squawkmomomomomomomom
Memorable Moment No. 9
Having mid-day sex while the kids were in the other room playing Game Cube.
If they only knew. MUWAHAHAHAHA!
Memorable Moment No. 10
Watching Iliana struggle to pull her socks all the way to her knees. THEY'RE ANKLETS, GIRL.
6 comments:
Damn, I hate when they graduate from the little kids slide.
hehe. crotch burger.
heh.
dude. i'm printing out this post and i'm going to mail it to cris and miko when they're a little older :P hehe.
I LOVE MIKO!
I could just eat him up!
CROTCHBURGER!!!!!
i usually get favorable comments on my package(s).
Man, now I can't play Gamecube anymore.
I'll keep hearing "Squeeek-squeeek-squeeeky-squeeek" in the back of my mind.
How am I supposed to concentrate and save the world with that shit going on!?!?
Nice weekend :)
Post a Comment