Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My Baby Miko Dress Up Doll


Baby Miko Dress Up Doll comes complete with push button screaming,

JUST LIKE THE REAL THING!

Plus new head-butting action!

All Baby Miko Dress Up Dolls include a signature Kid Vicious t-shirt.

Matching K-Swiss shoes sold seperately.

GET YOURS TODAY!

I'll pay YOU!

12 comments:

Margaret said...

he is too damn cute!!!

peace...

Sunshine said...

Awwww ... he's gorgeous :)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Kid Vicious! That rocks!
Now you just need to get him a little bass guitar so he can club a fan in the head and then gob (spit) on them.

He didn't his way....

My comment verification word was: ticxcnot

Which is Phoenician for "Don't let him near little girls named Nancy"

Big Heavy said...

i can't see his legs!! oh, no wonder, he's wearing camo.

Valdi said...

who's there?
cece :)

Nice pics :D

does the vord verification thing stop those leeches with the comment spam? I haven't had any for a while, they must have received my mail bomb :)

grace said...

you are so cute... and i *heart* that shirt... you have the bestest ideas in the whole world! :)

Valdi said...

I'm back again and completely out of my mind with tired.

I've decided your pics are ace and I should get a shirt like that.... I don't think I'll look as cool though :(

Anonymous said...

both your boys are going to be pimps soon enough! :)

are you ever going to update this damn site? lol, jk!

PlatinumGirl said...

Adorable!

Maja said...

Cute!

Jer said...

So who injected you with cute-kid syrum?

geezer squeezer! said...

cool as! CEce,with sneakers like that,he HAS to moonwalk.period.