Eyes? Check
Big Fucking Nose? Check
Virginal White Bra? NOW WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!
Everyone around HERE knows that all of my bras are demi, lace, and BLACK.
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY SHOT?
Roy?? ROY!
It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
22 comments:
love the pic... very cool angle. money shot with change. lol! cheers and happy hnt!
Your a pisser.
BTW, bras of any type are great to look at.
great angle... :)
your eyes are beautiful as well...
peace...
Virginal white bra looks just as good as any other (I would imagine). Just hope Roy isn't off trying on the black ones!
Notice we've all avoided mention of the big fucking nose? That's because our attention has been diverted. We wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it....
I now realize there's no graceful way I'm going to exit this comment. With that in mind, I'm off to bed...
WOWZA ... cleavage!! You're so lucky I'm gay, babe :P
Great pick! Happy HNT
HONEY!
*blushing
The two of you are so sweet I could nearly swear off ice cream.
good luck with the hurricane guys...
be safe...
oh yea, nice pic :)
Wow,nice shot. Work it, work it...
yowza, cece...
uhm... wait. what do you mean money shot?!
uhm... wait! no! anywhere but the face!
I agree with Roy. She doesnt have a big nose. I've seen the nose in person, and it wasnt a giant snoze monster.
Happy HNT!
That's no tidy-whitey bra... I know Victoria's Secret Demi when I see it!
Nicely done and happy HNT!
I see your boobies! hahah!
This is a cool pic Cece!!
You can't wear black bras with everything -- the whites come in very handy! Happy HNT.
yeah, great cleavage, there cece! Ha!
THe reason you look lke you have a big nose is very likely down to the wide angle of your camera lens... if you were to stand back and use a bit of zoom like us pro's do *snicker* , then nose bigness would go away no prob.
Ya still looks fabulous, babe!
But do try not to mention money shots again, i nearly choked on my supper, i was laughing so much
S.x
PS: come see the new look Lounge immediately!
GAH!!
For a sec I thought you were jumping out of the computer at me!
When I realized you weren't I got kinda bummed.
I was serious about getting Miko a jersey from ANY OTHER TEAM then the Cowboys.
Poor lil guy, having to wear a Cowboys jersey.
That's not right.
Lecram: Not with CHANGE! HA! Thanks!
BTExpress: I like the way men think.
Peter: Are you bragging?! Heh.
Monkey: Thanks, woman. I kinda like my brown eyes...
Blogger Unknown: I like weird angles. Heh. Hehe.
Osbasso: I love ya ANYWAY!
Sunshine: And YOU are lucky that I live on another continent you Sweetie Pie!
Art: Thanks!
Robert Van De Walle: Hehehe!
Armaedes: :P
Ruben: You're so sweet, I want to bite you.
Manan: We should be out of harms way. Barely!
Key-Ross: I'm tryin'! I'm tryin'!
Grace: Theres more where this came from if you go to the dance with me.
Robert: Thank you for thinking I am not a snozz monster. Heh.
kb: Back at ya!
Addict: I WANNA ROCK! ROCK! Thanks. ;)
Robin: You SO BUSTED ME. LMFAO!
YoJ: Thanks!
Platinum Girl: You are absolutely right. Sometimes ya just gots to have it!
Saturnyne: YAY! YOU'RE BACK?!
Jerky: BOO! I'm comin' to get ya!
Right on!!
I wish!
Roy's a lucky bastard.
Nice view... = )
Post a Comment