Monday, September 12, 2005

The Vaginal Birth Of A Nickname

Roy: Hey Snagglepuss!

Me: Yeah?

Roy: I just called you Snagglepuss.

Me: Yeah I know.

Roy: Well after you responded I realized that one only looked good on paper.

9 comments:

geezer squeezer! said...

vaginal is a brilliant word.
but 'vaginal birth' is not a brilliant saying,odd eh?

Big Heavy said...

exit stage right!

Roberto Campana said...

I think your more of a "skaliwag" then a snagglepuss. But hey, that's just me.

Anonymous said...

even on paper, thats not really a complementing nickname...

Big Heavy said...

even funkypuss would be better

Blake said...

I was drawn to the vaginal quality that this post offered. Where do I check out?

Blake

grace said...

hehe. you said "puss"

Anonymous said...

Snagglepuss. Snaggle. Puss. Snagglepuss.

The visual image this evokes is just . . . well . . . snagglepussy.

Pix said...

It freaks me out Cece, I was using the same sort of feminine imagery in my writing recently. Admittedly not with the same good humour. But I'm sure you've done that before, been one step ahead of me and mirrored my thoughts. Except technically I'm ahead of you timewise. If i didn't know better i'd swear i was stoned right now....