Don't EVER let me catch you wearing shoes like THAT on your feet!
Why? Where? What shoes?
Those pointy-ass white shoes that lady is wearing. It looks like she's got a damn possum on her foot!
A possum? How do you figure that looks like a possum?!
Haven't you ever seen the snout of a possum? It looks like that shoe right there!
Omigosh. You are so looney. A possum.
14 comments:
i know, a day late and a dollar short, but check out my kid's honda civic at
http://bigheavy.blogspot.com/
hehe...then the possum would be a "marshupial" hehe.
omigosh robert, that was the WORST pun ever.
dang...
oh give me some credit! look at what i was working with here! possum? marsupial? you should feel happy you got that much.
:)
rob, that made me laugh. hehe.
me too berto, that was dang funny
see cece! ha! worst pun my ass!
Veronica I think heels with jeans are SEXY. I love the way that makes my legs look all long and slim.
At least it was a shoe and not a hat...now that would be bad...
I giggled at the pun too...:)
That's it Cece. The pun was certifiably funny.
And well, your brother is right Vero. Most mexican women (believe me i know) from actual Mexico do wear heels with jeans. But on the other hand about 98% of them look extremely sexy, so it's not a bad thing to do that. I know it works on me.
OMGosh that is EXACTLY what those ugly things look like! An opossum's nose!!!!!
yes. quite true.
And the jeans with high heels thing? I'm wondering if it's is a mixture of two things. 1) Culture because in Southern Cal I saw a lot of Mexican and Puerto Rican women/girls wear them. 2) Age. My friends 10 years older than me think it looks great. My age bracket would NEVER BE CAUGHT DEAD in jeans and high heels. Trashy and stomach turning.
Just my opinion of course!
What kind of heels are we talking about here? Am I already that old? I'm envisioning the heel/jeans look from my childhood and yes...THAT was an ugly sight to behold but I think it looks great on movie stars and supermodels. And sometimes me. Heh.
*snap snap snap*
hehe.
Post a Comment