It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
Damnit Cece! I have to take another shower now!
Wow. And all it took was a pic of my legs and my favorite black heels??
Cece's legs - sparkling fresh!
Yes Ian. And all thanks to Adobe Photo Shop! The sparkliness, that is. The legs are courtesy of me.
uhm... huh huh. i like your heels. huh huh.
Nice legs...if I knew how to whistle I would.:)
Shucks. Thanks Nina.
i refuse to comment on the grounds that it will incinerate me.
Welcome to HNT! Some fine lookin' gams to start things off! Hope to see more of you in the future!
Osbasso- Thank you, sir. It's good to be here.ahem.
I guess this half naked thursday is catching on. 12+ comments about your shoes.
Emily- Thanks. Luckily Adobe Photoshop has this tool that erases leg hair. Seriously, it's cool.Cody- Join us. Get half-naked.
nice. Very nice.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Damnit Cece! I have to take another shower now!
Wow. And all it took was a pic of my legs and my favorite black heels??
Cece's legs - sparkling fresh!
Yes Ian. And all thanks to Adobe Photo Shop! The sparkliness, that is. The legs are courtesy of me.
uhm... huh huh. i like your heels. huh huh.
Nice legs...if I knew how to whistle I would.:)
Shucks. Thanks Nina.
i refuse to comment on the grounds that it will incinerate me.
Welcome to HNT! Some fine lookin' gams to start things off! Hope to see more of you in the future!
Osbasso- Thank you, sir. It's good to be here.
ahem.
I guess this half naked thursday is catching on. 12+ comments about your shoes.
Emily- Thanks. Luckily Adobe Photoshop has this tool that erases leg hair. Seriously, it's cool.
Cody- Join us. Get half-naked.
nice. Very nice.
Post a Comment