Grrrr. I always hated Tag. Slow runner, you know. Here it is and since I'm a brat I will only answer the ones I actually have answers for without thinking too hard about it.
Here goes nothing...
10 years ago- Should I remember anything memorable from 10 years ago? I think I was dating my ex-husband and I worked at Taco Bell. I was going to college, half-assed much the way I do most everything else that doesn't really interest me and I was still living with my parents. Damn. 10 years ago sucked.
5 years ago- I was still a single mom kicking much ass. I was more free than I had ever been. Cris was 3 and I was still in my 20's. Life was good. Better than it had ever been, in fact. But not as good as it would become.
1 year ago- 2004, I endured the last of my pregnancy and finally popped out a little bitty, dark-haired child that I named Mikolas Canon. He looked like Goku from DragonballZ. It seems like other important things may have happened last year but thats the only thing that really counts.
Yesterday- If you really want to know, my husband tied my wrists together and made sweet married love to me.
Tomorrow- I'm going to sleep in and be bored because Roy has to work. Tomorrow is going to suck.
5 snacks I enjoy- Wheat Thins, tortillas with avocado, nachos, sunflower seeds, Scooby-Doo Fruit Snacks
5 songs I know all the words to- Somebody (Depeche Mode), She's My Ex (All), There Is A Light That Never Goes Out (The Smiths), Devil's Plaything (Danzig), Pokemon Theme Song
5 reality television shows I watch- The Contender, The Real World...thats it.
5 television shows I watch daily- Teen Titans...daily? Yeah...Teen Titans.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000- Travel. 5 times.
5 locations I would love to run away to- Hell I don't know. England, New Zealand, Disneyworld...I give up.
5 things I like doing- Laughing, taking pictures, kissing Miko, hanging out with my sisters-in-law, shopping
5 things I would never wear- Anything I wore in the 80's...except legwarmers. I think I'd still wear those.
5 recently seen movies I like- Look people...my memory REALLY isn't all that great.
5 famous people I'd like to meet- I'm not interested in meeting anyone famous. I AM interested in meeting fictional characters like...Legolas and Rand Al'Thor.
5 biggest joys of the moment- Miko, Miko, Miko, Miko, Tony's Thin Crust Frozen Pizzas
5 people to tag- hehehe. Mike, Manan, Grace (unless you already did this one), Nina, and Cody.
1 comment:
Wow I know you so much better now Cece. U like wheat thins and you and roy have lots of kinky sexual encounters.
Well atleast I didn't know you liked wheat thins.
Post a Comment