It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
He's so cute Cece!
you're gonna be a grandma waaaaayyy too soon. that kid is good lookin'.
Very handsome
great looking kid!! :)peace...
Veronica just proved what I was gonna say.Women LOVE a man in uniform.He should be smiling. Chicks'll dig him.
he's a hottie!hehehe...and man, that sydni's a little skanky whore.
He's so cute in that little tie. It's sad though; that tie will never save him in Halo 2.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He's so cute Cece!
you're gonna be a grandma waaaaayyy too soon. that kid is good lookin'.
Very handsome
great looking kid!! :)
peace...
Veronica just proved what I was gonna say.
Women LOVE a man in uniform.
He should be smiling. Chicks'll dig him.
he's a hottie!
hehehe...
and man, that sydni's a little skanky whore.
He's so cute in that little tie. It's sad though; that tie will never save him in Halo 2.
Post a Comment