Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Phone Call That Bought Me A One Way Ticket Straight To Hell

Him: Hello.

Me: Just wait until you get home. I'm going to *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* and then I'm going to *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* you and then I want you to *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* me. So what do you think about THAT?

Him: Baby, shut UP. I'm praying the ROSARY right now!

Me: Oh dear Lord...

8 comments:

Pix said...

What the hell are you doing up at 1 in the morning? Oh, it's Saturday night there right?

Damn i just said hell on your blog. And damn. This isn't helping your cause is it?

Big Heavy said...

what are you answering the phone for during the rosary??

Big Heavy said...

you better go to the dentist.

Cece Martinez said...

LMFAO!

Pix- I should be in bed. I can hear Roy snoring all the way down the hall.

BigHev- You know the rule. When Momma calls, you best answer your phone!

Cece Martinez said...

Supergood- :D

Cody said...

You shouldn't be honking a car horn while talking on the phone.

grace said...

HAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh but what a fun ride!