This weekend I woke up early (thanks to Miko), made a warm chocolatey pot of coffee, popped some Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles in the toaster for the kids, watched two back to back episodes of King Of The Hill, showered, dressed, and styled my longish hair for the last time.
I visited my "Hair Artist" this afternoon and we had a brief discussion regarding what I kind of thought I wanted. Which basically meant that I gave her a vague idea and she filled in the blank spots. Luckily she's been doing my hair for 9 years now so she knows my M.O.
Grow it out. Chop it off. Grow it out. Chop it off.
Grow it out.
Chop it off.
So I was long overdue in chopping it off and I wanted to do something a little more drastic than usual. Heh.
So here it is. Oh, and you get to see my crappy camera too.
TAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAA!

17 comments:
For as much as I like long hair, the short hair's looking good on you too! Then again, how could it look like anything but cute?
Sooooo cute!
When I had my long hair cut off, I gave it to Locks of Love. I don't miss m ponytail much. Sleeping on long hair is uncomfortable. Final thought:
SOOOO kee-ute!
Oh yes, cute, my fav word. And sassy, another admirable characteristic. And dare I say there is a hint of pixieness in that cut?
I loved it when I chopped mine off, but boys are always going on about long hair being sexier. Which I always respond to with scorn. But then my hair is sneakily getting longer....
I'm 'dating' a boy Cece, that's what all that kerfuffle is about. Not really a big deal, but i've been single for a loooooooong time.
Oh, and i've had some inspiration for another HNT. NOT that i want it to become a habit of course. (;
It looks great! I want a haircut. I hate that I left my hairdresser behind in Wellington.
sweet, looks wicked :D
Osbasso- Thanks!
Ruben- Are you implying that I'm sassy? Heh.
Robert- My sister grows her hair out expressly to donate it. Mine was too layered and frazzled to be of much use.
Pix- Oh my. Thats wonderful! And thanks, boys do like long hair, don't they? However Roy is absoultely fascinated with me at the moment. He likes it. Lots. Heh.
Jessie- How far is Wellington?? Can you make a special trip just for your hair? Yikes!
Valdi- Thanks for thinking I look wicked. Hehehe. :)
you da sexiest mamma.I like drastic cuts too. Very nice!
Awna- Thanks! My kid wasn't impressed. Heh.
I want a hair artist. The do looks good on you.
Hmmmm......very "That Girl".
Part of me is screaming "NOOoooooo" the other is going "Hubba-hubba". I can't make up my mind.
looks good
i love it!!! it looks awesome on you :)
dude! now you look like a FUNKY MOD chic!
which incidently,are the best sort.
Sweet, I really like it.
Very sexy. Very very sexy. :)
AWESOME. Incredible...
Post a Comment