Hey uh...this is for all you man-folk out there. Occasionally...while in a public restroom, you may end up sharing some space with my husband and allow me to let you in on a little secret....he watches to make sure you washed your hands. Apparently some men don't wash their hands when they do the pee and Roy finds that utterly disgusting. These are the same men who walk out and proceed with shaking your hand with their pee hand or wrapping their pee fingers around a nice juicy burger. Yuck! This lack of cleanliness really disturbs my husband to the point of anger. He is not obsessive-compulsive in his hygiene but he does have standards! Maybe he doesnt scrub his hands with bleach while mumbling to himself but he does apply soap and rinses, for the Love Of God! Thankfully this...habit...has rubbed off on Cris...even if he does sound a little like a jerk when he asks his friends..."Hey. Did you wash your hands? Let me feel them. You didnt wash your hands!"...to which his friends reply..."I did! I did! I dried them really well!" and we all know they are lying. but at least they know better for next time. So occasionally Roy and I will be out at a restaurant or at the movies and Roy will point out to me, a guy digging his paw into a bucket of popcorn or licking the nacho cheese off of his fingers and then Roy smugly declares....."That guy. He doesn't wash his hands." To which I respond..."GROSS! LOOK AT HIM EATING THAT FOOD WITH HIS PEE HANDS!" So remember that Men Of The World. There are eyes everywhere. And you will get scratched RIGHT off of Santa's List for eating with pee hands. Its a fact. Trust.
10 comments:
You forgot the part about how they chow down on the peanuts or popcorn in the little bowls at the bar. You know, the "community nuts"? which nuts? Deez nuts? No, Pee-nuts!
PunkAss
and then there's the blokes who don't wash their hands for the other W.C. usage, either! Even more vile!
And i'm so with Roy on the watching other guys not washing their hands. Effing disgusting!
If i was 6'6" (widthways and heightways), i'd so be blocking their exit out of the place until they wash their filthy filthy hands!
Does this include drinking outside or is that some sort of get outta jail free pass? Trust.
Hmm. Nice try Cody.
Ah my dear Saturnyne!
Roy's heart will be much gladdened to know that he has a fellow Hand-Washing Watcher posted on the other side of the globe!
Oh come on. If we were to split hairs, I have seen Roy go to the bathroom outside and pick back up the cold one on the bench. There must be some sort of clause somewhere for those situatiions.
ok cody....95% of the time I will use the water hose to wash my hands but I have been known to "pick up" where I left off....but I am not touching anyone else nor am I eating...especially from a botana or something. Bottom line, if a sink is available, use it. I'm sure that girl you are romancing at the club doesn't want piss hands on her. Trust! man, you and cece crack me up with that Joyce tribute...trust!
punkass
'nuff said.
It's like yelling at a brick wall. Due to the circumstances in the environment of this blog, I will not dispute the percentile. Heaven help me.
wha...?!
The percentile is closer to 99.9%, truth be told. I'm the wife. I pay attention to these things. Trust.
Post a Comment