First let me start off by saying that I now know what it's like to be the only woman outnumbered by 3 men. And NORMALLY, I'd be all over that but two of these guys are my sons.
Last night I struggled to fall asleep nestled amongst the Three Fucking Tenors, I swear.
Cris was sleeping on our floor, Miko's crib is in our room and Roy was right next to me and there I was...my only lullaby being the cacophany of their coordinated inhalations.
In other words...ALL THREE OF THEM WERE FREAKING SNORING.
Sweet Mary Mother of Christ, Our Lady of the Sparkling Sea. I need some earplugs.
Anyway. Yesterday Cris and I were driving back into our neighborhood from the store and as we pulled into the first street, our conversation went a little something like this...
Mom. Why is our neighborhood kinda like...weird.
What do you mean, weird?
Well...like...we're the only kind of white people here.
Don't worry Cris. You ain't THAT white.
Mom. 25 Cents is ALOT of white to some people.
And so it is, Cris. So it is.
6 comments:
damn crackers! ;) lol
I think your more of a wheat thin. A cracker yes, but with darker color and great with salsa.
HAH! i love cris.
don't forget... when he turns 18... :P
white people are like the borg, they just take over everybody sooner or later.
Hehehehe...at least you have constant entertainment...:)
You should send the kid to "Kids say the darnest things". Love your posts on Cris. Always cracks me up!
Post a Comment