Thursday, July 14, 2005

Aside From My Boobs

Ssssh. Miko is asleep and I'm blogging. This is dangerous stuff.
I just came home from work and picking up the boys and it's nice to know that my boobs were practically the only ones getting any attention on my blog today. I THINK its nice to know, anyway.
I took my time when picking up Cris because my mother in law was making fresh tortillas and suddenly and remarkably...I wasn't in a hurry to get home. Mmmm. No. No rush, whatsoever. So everyone is there and when I say everyone I mean mostly the entire Martinez clan which included, Janie, Joyce, Julie, Joe, Joey, Valerie, DeAndre, Jeremy, Josh, Cris, Devin, Sonia and Miko.
I had this itching feeling that perhaps one of them saw my boobs today. So I meandered into Sonia's Dark Room Of Terror and found her and Joey tooling around on the computer. Now hear me...or READ me...whatever. This is my blog and I have my inalienable rights. But...there's something just so inherently wrong with your nephew stumbling across his aunt's boobs on the internet. I was beginning to feel a little edgy.
So I asked as casually as I could...

SO! Been on my BLOG lately?
Nope. Not lately.
Not at all today?
No. Today? No, not today.

And why should they? I had my sneaking suspicions that the only reason any of them visit my blog is to see if I've written about them. So it made sense when they informed me that the last time they had been on it was when I posted their picture. Furthermore, neither one LIKED their picture. It was suggested that I post a re-take. Ungrateful little...
Okay not really. But Vain! Oh the Vanity.
Anyway. I will post a more complimentary picture of them sometime in the near future.
Maybe I'll ask for a boob shot.

Hey I could have posted THIS picture of you dorks!
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5 comments:

grace said...

GOD! now i have to scroll down to stare at your boobies! GAH!

Big Heavy said...

hey, two pix of 'boobs' in one day!! twofer!! or 4fer in the this case!!

Cody said...

couple of dorks......yep

Anonymous said...

hey is that me or roy with eyeliner??

Cindy-Lou said...

Aw, I think they're cute!