Anyway, it is a FULL TWO HANDED SET OF ANIMAL FINGER PUPPETS FROM IKEA! That equals TEN finger puppets!
TWO HANDS, PEOPLE! TWO HANDS WORTH!
And also THREE super cute Happy Tree Friends buttons which are now residing on Miko's diaper bag, but back to the TEN FINGER PUPPETS.
Miko just died and went to Finger Puppet Heaven where he lay amongst TEN animal finger puppets and buried his face in them and put them in his mouth and acted basically like a GREEDY LITTLE FINGER PUPPET MONSTER.
It had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen him do.
Right up there with swinging my rosary around like a pimp chain. And I got pictures of THAT too, as you all well know.
As soon as I layed them all out on the floor he started grunting and literally rubbed his face in the mound of finger puppets. When he raised his face he had one hanging out of his mouth. In fact, at the moment all of them are damp to some degree.
I'm telling you, he was in ECSTASY.
Ten finger puppets worth of ECSTASY. Thats alot of ECSTASY for a little toddling baby to handle. He was still cackling about it after I removed him from his bath and then just to prove how excited he was, when I pulled the towel off HE PEED ALL OVER MY FLOOR.
And laughed some more.
And it was all due to the FINGER PUPPETS.
And when I say he peed all over my floor I mean YES, he peed all over my floor because I was in TOTAL SHOCK and lost my ability to move my flailing hands and cover the kid back up with the towel, so instead, the arc of pee just continued to land on my beige carpet while I stood by squealing like an idiot.
So here are the pictures to prove that all I have said is true...except for the peeing. That part is true but I didn't have the camera handy to memorialize it.
Making Sweet Love To The Puppets

Monkey Meets Death

MINEMINEMINE

Leaving The Bodies Behind

Happy Buttons!

8 comments:
I nominate Grace as the new secretary of the Miko Von Peeps Fan Club.
LOL at Monkey Meets Death. So cute!
okay... i just laughed OUT LOUD ... at those pics... i can't believe he tried to eat them! :P hehe...
yo, bigheavy. i wanna be the president. :P
Awwwwwwww! That's so cute and funny. Who would have thought finger puppets=ecstasy...I'll have to remember that one.;)
why come the third "HAPPY tree friend" doesnt look so happy?
I want finger puppets.....
mad: you have to watch the happy tree friends to understand...
http://happytreefriends.com/
so cute, so violent. gotta love 'em.
I didn't think monkeys were good raw. Hmm, I'll have to try that sometime.
Post a Comment