It's My World. I Make The Rules. And Break The Rules.
My mind is telling me no But my body!!!!!My body's telling me yes, baby!!DAMMIT IT ALL CECE!!! AGAIN WITH YOUR FLESH BUFFET!!! WHY GOD WHY?? (robbie cries as he starts the water for yet again another shower)
This works....Are those your kids on your necklace?
Hey! Didn't anyone read my other posts? Robert- LMFAO! You crack me up, dude. Flesh buffet?! OMG. That was so funny.Osbasso- Yes that necklace has the names and birthdates of my boys. I never take it off. Yoj- Not as hot as those panties you were wearing the other night!
What a lovely necklace.
Cody- The only part of the picture that didn't make you gag?Kind of like accidentally catching your sister exiting the shower, eh?
If you've got it flaunt it. :)
Cece -- Si, SI!(And I should have BEEN so lucky as to catch my sister exiting the shower! Throw me in jail on Bastille Day for my carnal thoughts! Hehehe...)
You know I can't comment on that.
i TOLD you that you were a milf.poor robbie... :P
Hubba hubba...nice pic Cece! Well didn't you just stop being shy...I knew it you little vixen.:)
Gosh ya'll! I was just trying to show off my necklace!
helllllooo ladies.. umm, i mean.. hello Cece! :-)
why am i so thirsty all of a sudden?
This pictures is another reason HNT is such a great idea. Nice, very nice.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
My mind is telling me no
But my body!!!!!
My body's telling me yes, baby!!
DAMMIT IT ALL CECE!!! AGAIN WITH YOUR FLESH BUFFET!!! WHY GOD WHY??
(robbie cries as he starts the water for yet again another shower)
This works....
Are those your kids on your necklace?
Hey! Didn't anyone read my other posts?
Robert- LMFAO! You crack me up, dude. Flesh buffet?! OMG. That was so funny.
Osbasso- Yes that necklace has the names and birthdates of my boys. I never take it off.
Yoj- Not as hot as those panties you were wearing the other night!
What a lovely necklace.
Cody- The only part of the picture that didn't make you gag?
Kind of like accidentally catching your sister exiting the shower, eh?
If you've got it flaunt it. :)
Cece -- Si, SI!
(And I should have BEEN so lucky as to catch my sister exiting the shower! Throw me in jail on Bastille Day for my carnal thoughts! Hehehe...)
You know I can't comment on that.
i TOLD you that you were a milf.
poor robbie... :P
Hubba hubba...nice pic Cece! Well didn't you just stop being shy...I knew it you little vixen.:)
Gosh ya'll! I was just trying to show off my necklace!
helllllooo ladies.. umm, i mean.. hello Cece! :-)
why am i so thirsty all of a sudden?
This pictures is another reason HNT is such a great idea. Nice, very nice.
Post a Comment