Nina- Thanks. I'm a Leo with a naturally fiery personality. This is balanced by my love of laughter. I figured Flameboy (who is a character from World Industries) would be the perfect personification of that.
Osbasso- Thanks! The weather is good right now.
Emily- Thats a huge compliment coming from someone of your talents. Thank you.
12 comments:
Jacob- I thought about asking you...Wanna see my tattoo?
sweet!! where is that exactly?
BigHev- Left hip.
Holy smokes! I like your tat...what made you get that particular one though? And look at you...you little vixen...:)
Very cute tattoo! Thanks for clearing up the location for us, too! Hope you're not too battered from the weather down there!
Nina- Thanks. I'm a Leo with a naturally fiery personality. This is balanced by my love of laughter. I figured Flameboy (who is a character from World Industries) would be the perfect personification of that.
Osbasso- Thanks! The weather is good right now.
Emily- Thats a huge compliment coming from someone of your talents. Thank you.
Great picture! And Loving the tattoo.
sweet! hehehe... love it.
yeah, that actually is a cool one. I'm impressed by you Cece. For once. hehe.
RAWR
I celebrate with the full on nekkiness, plus it was more for the humour, even the chick in the pic is looking at her
I love the ink , nice blogg, I do apprcite a good list now and then.
I'll be back, bye the sounds of it , you might not, but hey , it's all about the luahs, hahahaha
have a wicked one. two if you need.
Too sweet! I love the ink!
Post a Comment