Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Monster In My Shower


Roy helped me with this one. I dedicate it to My Favorite Monster.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was all "what the fuck is that red thing?" and then I started laughing my ass off. You're making me look like a pervert Cece! And...my arms are way better looking than that!

grace said...

i *heart* it! :)

Cece Martinez said...

Monster- Thats is kind of like what my shower curtain looks like. Your arm was done by Roy but I'm really actually proud of the toilet paper. I did that all on my own.

FOF- Sheesh. I was just kidding.

Grace- Watch out for this guy.

Cece Martinez said...

FOF- I know you were kidding. :o) I hope Greece was wonderful.

Veronica- That is The Monster. And thats as much as I've ever seen of him.

Cindy-Lou said...

We're like his fan club or something! haha, this is great.

geezer squeezer! said...

cece,seeing as you are friends with two of worlds HOTTEST blog chix (grr,baby and cindy lou),i feel,that given time,ill really,really *heart* you.a lot.
AND,youve seen my ass.
i was thinking of getting a new ass as my current one has a crack in it...........!?

Cece Martinez said...

Cindy-Lou- OOh OOh! Can I be president?!

Geez- Yes it was cracked pretty badly. You may want it replaced.