1. The scent of bananas. But I'm also partial to the scent of coconut.
2. Hurricane sex.
3. A pinch of Gevalia Chocolate Raspberry in my morning brew. It only takes ONE scoop to turn your entire pot of coffee into a tasty, chocolatey cup of Heaven.
3. Cats. I love to cuddle them and hold them like a baby. I like to nuzzle my face in their fur. I like to rub my finger along the spot they just licked just to piss them off and watch them re-lick it over and over again. I like to flatten their ears so they look like Yoda.
4. Falling asleep with my husband's hand on my ass. It makes me feel warm and content.
5. Listening to old shit on my record player. I love the 80's. I can't help myself.
6. When my son asks me for a kiss. This doesn't happen very often but every once in a great while, my 8 year old shows me some affection. Or he brings home a stuffed animal for me from the carnival. It makes all of those dinosaur shaped sandwiches SO worth it.
7. Stretching. There's nothing like the languid contortion of your body in the wee hours of the morning. What a great way to wake up.
8. A neat and orderly desk. And drawers fucked all the hell up. It's like the rest of me. A clever facade.
9. Sitting on my front porch on a cool night sharing a cigarette with my husband and laughing. There's something intimate about sitting there in the dark...whispering jokes to one another and doing something thats bad for you.
10. My morning gossip-fest with my sister in law, Julie. We talk on the way to work nearly every morning. It's good to have a best friend.
6 comments:
i love 80's cece.human league?
dude. ed totally cracks my ass up!
i love the 80s, too...
and i know. when you smoke a cigarette with someone, it is totally a bonding moment. steve would never smoke with me. damn.
Hey hey! What's this #2? I thought you were cut off? LIAR!!!
Robert! Cut off from having anymore kiddos! CERTAINLY not cut off from the procedural part of it!
i like falling asleep with my hand on your ass too! :)
I understood what you Cece, I was just screwing with ya. hehe.
Post a Comment