Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Defining Moments

Screw McDonald's and their Happy Meals.
I don't even take my kids there and yet somehow my entire house is overrun with Neopets.
Grandma? Grandpa? Got anything to say for yourself?
Everywhere I turn...a Neopet body lays sprawled. Damn things.

Last night my dad was at my house watching some boxing show on TV and there was a fighter doing his pre-fight interview...my dad pointed this out to Cris and said..."Look Cris. Thats going to be YOU someday."
Cristian said..."No Grampa. I'm going to be a stripper. They make lots of money."
Since he was already in his underwear, prepping for bathtime...it was at this point that he cleared all of the Neopets off the coffee table, jumped on top and started dancing.
Table dancing.
In his underwear. Except in MY house, kid pants are called Wunderbears. So there he was in his blue wunderbears, hip swiveling and rolling his head from side to side.
I was so utterly grossed out.
Then my dad looks at me with a mixture of horror and amusement and exclaims..."Who taught him THAT?!"

Hell if I know.

16 comments:

Freebird said...

I'll tell you, it's that damn cable tv! It's been corrupting the minds of the young for years (mind included). :-P

Yankeebob said...

So, how were his moves? Do you think he has potential? ;)

Roberto Campana said...

It was probably Uncle Cody. I know the Codster all about table dancing. hehe.

Anonymous said...

maybe hes been peeking in on some roy on cece action...

Cody said...

Even though I have kick ass moves like Street Fighter, that wasn't me. I only teach him how to lose at Halo.

Random and Odd said...

Reading Jessica Rabbit's blog lately?

J said...

Oh man Cece- I'm laughin' so hard right now....

Cece Martinez said...

freebird- It wasn't me! I swear!

yankeebob- No potential whatsoever.

Robbie- Uncle Cody! LMFAO!

Manan- God, I hope not.

Cody- I believe you.

Edward- HA!

Kristine- No? Why? Is her kid table dancing too? Whats the address?

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You know, those guys reall do make some dough. look at it this way, college is paid for.

"Ladies.....On stage 3 it's Wunderbear!"

If he SUDDENLY has a ton of ones in his room, you'll know it's too late.

Cece Martinez said...

Yoj- You KNOW yours does it too!

Jerky- Yes that would be an indication. : P

geezer squeezer! said...

thats awesome cece.although a tad disturbing.in the good sense though.

honey,mcdonalds is puss and poison.dont take your kiddys there!!!!!!!!
i linked you ;)

Cece Martinez said...

Geezer! Thanks!

Strizz said...

O M G, well they do make good money. tell him being a gigalo is far mor elucrative. Of course banging old chicks can be a bit gross, they are usually pretty loaded so it makes the pain go away.

Valdi said...

hahaha, what a champ :) Much better to aspire to make money entertaining a bunch of chicks rather than getting the crap beat out of you by some ugly prick.

grace said...

i had nothing to do with it! you can't pin this on me!!!!

The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

I really....really love your ass... I would bite it!