Monday, August 01, 2005

Duly Noted

Me: The bathrobe that landed on your head was supposed to indicate to you that I am now completely naked.

Him: The only thing I noticed about the bathrobe is that it smells like maple bacon.


Notes To Self:

1. Cooking breakfast in your bathrobe. Scratch.
2. Making maple bacon for breakfast. Scratch.
3. Seducing your husband before 7:00am. Scratch.

16 comments:

Big Heavy said...

i hate maple bacon (or maple sausage)!! it's worse than cooking fish.

Chick said...

How funny...my hubby would have done the same damn thing ; )

grace said...

hehehe... hehehe. i can't stop giggling right now.

Cece Martinez said...

BigHev- Lesson learned.

chick- Glad mine isn't the only one!

Grace- Cut it out. ;o)

Random and Odd said...

*roaring laughter!*

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Mmmmmmmm bacon.
What was this post about again?
I suddenly REALLY need a BLT!

Valdi said...

what's maple bacon? Did I miss another meeting?

How is after 7am seduction different?

Jer said...

I'm amused and hungry all at the same time.

Cece Martinez said...

Valdi- It's maple flavored bacon.

And...I wish I knew.

Ruben- Great! Glad I got one outta ya!

Kristine- Laugh it up, woman!

Jerky- Mmmm. BLT...

Jeremy- Never cook maple bacon at your own house. HEED MY ADVICE!

Strizz said...

Bacon makes me horny.

J said...

Hmmm.. maple flavored bacon. That's sounds delicious. Maybe if you would have worn the bacon and crawled into bed....

Think about it- ravenous. ;)

Valdi said...

still not getting it, so it tastes like maple syrup only bacon?

In terms of morning seduction, well I don't think it matters what the time is... there should be more of it, although on work days it would be bad (but so good), I have a hard enough time getting to work less than an hour late as it is :)

Anonymous said...

Posts like these are why I look forward to reading your blog. You fucking slay me.

Cece Martinez said...

Strizzay- Alot of things make you horny. HA!

YoJ- Thanks for helping a sister out over here.

Valdi- ARe you rubbing it in that I don't get any before 7am? ;o)

My Favorite Monster- Watching you laugh would be very peculiar indeed!

Sunshine said...

Call me boring but I still don't think food and sex should mix!

Valdi said...

hmmmm, I think I might be, but only since you suggested it :D