I'm just curious here, but is Roy's view of things just staring at your butt or is this some sort of message that Roy's view IS ass. Hey PA....waiting for a rebuttal. j/k
I hate you women with boobs AND a cute ass! I guess I know you're keen for a dare now (;
And if you wanna come party with us - come party with us. Damn gurl, you make it to NZ me and Super will put on something way less tacky than my birthday for ya. Unless you like tacky?
and you can tell him i said that! and when you come to visit, he may never get you back! but... don't tell him i said that because then he might not let you come out here :P
28 comments:
Dude, I wish I had a dollar for every comment your gonna get for this one. :)
Robert- Then you obviously have not seen the entries on other blogs! I'm such a prude in comparison!
Holy Mother of God and of ALL that is pure!
Rock on CeCe- your one sexy mutha tonight! :)
Muy caliente!
That Roy is a lucky bastard.
someone call 911...
bigheavy is down...
bigheavy is down...
I'm just curious here, but is Roy's view of things just staring at your butt or is this some sort of message that Roy's view IS ass. Hey PA....waiting for a rebuttal. j/k
I'm not thinkin' butt here Cody.
Cece--looking mighty fine!
Well hell. The more I look at it, the less I know what it is I'm looking at!
Hey Pretty Girl I finally got around to visiting. Now I have to go look at rocks.. I'll be back :)
I hate you women with boobs AND a cute ass! I guess I know you're keen for a dare now (;
And if you wanna come party with us - come party with us. Damn gurl, you make it to NZ me and Super will put on something way less tacky than my birthday for ya. Unless you like tacky?
...and Robert would have a nice wad of cash for the weekend...
... and I agree with Chunk... Roy's a lucky bastard....
(I mean that in a nice way, of course..)
Now that is a nice PIECE of ass :) Roy is lucky, though based on his view of things he only has one eye :D
shake that asssss bitch and let me see what you got!
tru
shoulda kept the camera in hand ;)
si si.. Roy.. he have a goood veeyew of theengs ;-)
Sweet Jesus. Can I be you when I grow up?
whoa. the lines are hypnotizing me! :P
damn, mama! roy's LUCKY!
and you can tell him i said that! and when you come to visit, he may never get you back! but... don't tell him i said that because then he might not let you come out here :P
Nice! Pretty cheeky of you to post that!
Yeah, I do feel kinda goofy right now. :)
perfect
I suddenly got a case of the vapors!
Happy HNT!
Man I'd be rich! 29 dollars and counting!
Roy you lucky sumbitch.
Wow, It makes me wanna pinch it.
I was gonna ask if I could link you, but I need to take a cold shower now, be back later.
Damn.
Wow.
Golly.
DAMN.
Oh yeah, that is a spanking ass if I ever saw one. Ooooooo..........wack, rub......... ;)
To EVERYONE-
Wow...I've never had so many comments. I am so damn flattered!
And Veronica...
Woman it's there. Trust.
Can I be comment number 34? Pleeeaaaaasssseeee?
As Michael would say...nice onion.:) It does make me want to smack it...hehehehehe:) Very sexy:)
Post a Comment