Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Half-Nekkid Thursday!

That is my necklace that I never take off. EVER. It has the boy's names and birthdates.
You can buy one for your Baby's Mama here.

34 comments:

grace said...

do you have any idea how fast steve got up when i told him you posted a pic for HNT? hehehe.

like, the fastest ever! he wouldn't get up that fast if i told him i was naked on the couch ready for him to take me from behind! hehehe.

Sunshine said...

Omg ... you're gorgeous, honey! I think I'm turning.... LOL :)

Osbasso said...

Did you know your necklace is on backwards? Lucky charms....

Great post--I'll mention you as an early entry!

min said...

Great pic! You're totally living up to Half-Nekkid Thursday!

The Smoking Redhead said...

Beautiful photo!

Tim said...

awesome pic

HappyKap said...

Purrrrty.

SJ said...

Holy crap, you're hot...

Oh - I think I may have said that out loud...

Pix said...

I was all psyched until I saw how gorgeous you looked in this one Cece.....

Unknown said...

Oh, yea! Great shot!

J said...

Wow CeCe! That's a sultry pic!

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

For a second I thought "She is the flatest chested woman I've ever seen" until I noticed the necklace was on backwards.

Cece, you TRULY are a gorgeous woman. Beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

dizzzaaaaamn

Big Heavy said...

can thursday get any better than this???

The Funky Bee said...

beeautiful back! Happy HNT!

lecram sinun said...

That is a beautiful shot! Happy HNT!

~art said...

absolutly smoking hot!!! Happy HNT to me!!!

MightyLambchop said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MightyLambchop said...

Your back is beautiful. Yum!
Happy HNT!

Roberto Campana said...

A vixen with personality and looks? I would say your very lucky Roy.

PlatinumGirl said...

That's a great shot.

The Douros said...

Hmm... this is now upping the stakes... I wonder whether Pix is going to get even again after that...

Robert van de Walle said...

What a stunning HNT pic of a truly wonderful woman.

jkirlin said...

What a lucky necklace. Hey! That's more that *H*N. ;)

Calvin said...

half nekkid, full nekkid.. damned rules! ;-)

you're looking absolutely mindblowing, i love the pose and how you've moved your hair too!!

Cindy-Lou said...

I love it.

kimananda said...

What a sensual pic! I'm impressed. Happy HNT!

Jer said...

Nice pic. I can't promise you a free online credit report, like our anonymouse friend, but I can say that you have nice skin :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You did an excellant job! But I mean it for real! Gotta love HNT! And your son, my lord how cute is he! This! is! getting! annoying! now! heh!

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey!! Nice pic!!! Happy HNT...

Mom

Andi said...

Gorgeous! and the necklace is pretty, too!

Richard A said...

Pretty hair!
Pretty skin!
Pretty you to spoon again(st) --
That lucky Roy!

Cody said...

I love your blog!!! Great job!!! Get your free credit report/online degree/fast money/ path to six figures/a ceiling fan daigram that no one give a shit about here at http://cecesworld.blogspot.com!!!

wuv wu Cece

Oddgirl said...

Jeeeeeeeezzzz...I don't know what to say...you look sexy as hell. Now I'm really glad I forgot to post HNT...who could compete with that pic?:)