EPISODE 1
Cris: Hey Mom, do you remember that time we went to Schlitterbahn and we couldn't go in the water for a while?
Me: Yeah? Why?
Cris: Well that lifeguard told me that we couldn't go in because there was a monster in the castle and IN MY MIND I was just like...DUDE, do you think I'm 5 years old??
EPISODE 2
Me: Cris why are there MiniCons in your lunchbox??
Cris: Mom. I IMPLANTED them there.
EPISODE 3
Cris: Mom. Look. This is what I bought at Target.
Me: Is that an Autobot or a Decepticon?
Cris: HOW DID YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CALLED?
Me: Cris. Dahling. I know everything.
Cris: Oh. Well he's an Autobot but he's in the Voyager class and he's only a Level 3.
Me: Whats his name?
Cris: Vector Prime.
Me: Like...is he the leader of the Autobots now?
Cris: NO! The leader is OPTIMUS Prime. I thought you knew everything?
Me: Look kid. Last I recall, Optimus Prime was presumed dead and his position had been appointed to another Autobot named Rodimus Prime, so I just assumed that he was part of Autobot leadership since he was carrying the legacy of the PRIME surname.
Cris: Uh. No. Like I said. He's only a Level 3. Uh. Voyager class...
8 comments:
hehehe...i just love that transformer movie.
Oh great -- now I got that theme song stuck in my head.
"Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil foces of...the Decepicons.."
Takes me back.
geeks rule this planet!
No matter how many times I hear it, the fact that there is a place called "The Shitterbarn" down there cracks me up.
sweet!!!! i ♥ the transformers!
...robots in disguise
Rob- that movie has a kick ass soundtrack
Ruben has a good idea...I wanna be called Codius Prime....sounds like an ancient Roman senator
That's absolutely priceless!!! I'm coughing from laughing so hard right now! Thanks for that!
Post a Comment