Look LADEEEEZ! Cody is a BAD BOY. Who wants to give him a spanking!

This is his "You Busted Me Dipping My Fingers In Dirty Accumulated Water And I Don't Give A Rat's Ass" face. Charming.

I get MUCH shit, wearing this shirt around my sisters in law but they can all just SUCK IT. Heh.

11 comments:
i *heart* roy too.
I had no idea you were SUCH a Patrick Roy fan, cool.
Love the "I don't give a rat's ass face" I think we should all give them out more often!
nice shirt :D
dude, your always making personalized shirst. you need to hook a brother up with a personalized shirt.
I would so love to see a shirt that say's " I want to be VANdalaized"
I would soooooo side you out of it :-)
I WANNA GIVE CODY A SPANKING! OOH! OOH! PICK ME! PICK ME!
hehe.
i always love pics of miko. he's so freakin' cute!
oh, and i need a shirt like that the says i *heart* roy. uhm. steve. i meant steve. :P
BigHev- I'll let him know. :P
Jerky- Now you know!
Maja- I don't know where he gets it from...
Valdi- Thanks! ;)
Armaedes- Because they tell me I'm the president of his fan club. They're his sisters!
Robert- What do you want it to say?
Van- Heh. Behave you!
Grace- You too! :P
i love ROY too!
jevvy- Ah thanks! ;)
Ruben- Thanks too!
Patrick Roy IS awesome! By the way ladies, I'm a cheap date shown by the beer and cigarettes. Miko was going to town on that broom that night.
Post a Comment