My husband asked me tonight...
How do you do it? How are you able to just say exactly how you feel without any fear or defense?
I responded by saying this...
I have every faith in myself that everything I have in my heart is pure and honest and comes from love. So I open my heart. I lay everything out. And I know that if the person can't accept it, I can do no better. But if they can...then they understand me.
I don't like hiding my emotions. My anger. My fear. I never hide my love. My devotion. My respect. Or my happiness. I cannot function any other way. I don't show you love while I hide hate within me. It pains me when I am not able to express me feelings. And it pains me when others don't express theirs to me. I will never be unfair or uncompromising. I will never judge another. I will never assume that I know everything. But I like to listen and I like to talk. I like to understand. I like to know why you hurt or how I can help.
I want to share whats in my heart. I want to know whats in yours.
I will never be the person that you have to fear.
17 comments:
And that's why I doubt anyone other than you would have convinced me to post my ass Cece.
I like your style.
PIX! You got linked on Osbasso's blog which is the Official HNT campground...just in case you didn't know. This means you'll have to post at least ONE more pic of your naked bits! YAY!
Allan- Being an open book always feels the best.
Supergood- HAHA! How about a ribbon that says Honorable Mention?
This is why I come here and read you. I enjoy your honesty.
She aint lying folks. Cece really does care about everybody. Even DWI getting fools. :)
Cece....you're a sweetheart. I'll take care of the leg breaking, you know. Like that asshole from the timber industry. I had to get a damn machette for all the damn text to get to Rob's comment.
FUCKING TIMBER MOTHERFUCKER!
Uh. Thanks Kristine, Cody and Robert.
I really thank you.
I'm confused--did you delete a spam comment or something?
Osbasso-yeah....this blog spammer put a couple of pages of text about the damn timber industry. He probably would've put half of War and Peace if Cece didn't intervene.
Damn. I hope one day, I too can do that. :)
Hi, Cece! Thanks for the comment on my site -- I finally GOT one... I think you were my first! In fact, I miss all the relatives and enjoyable activities with my Tex-Mex-ex-. (I hope you noticed that my Blog's name was what my EX- told ME, eh? Much more to be revealed as I write more in that book about a 20-year marriage gone awry.)
that sounds an absolutley beautiful way to go through life. I'm gonna hang on to this post for a while.
: )
That is so cool :) It was so well said and heart felt :) You're one inspiring girl :)
best way to be my love.
tell it how it is :)
i'm such a puss.
sugar and spice and everything nice. that's what's inside the cece.
I'm with you, sister!
Post a Comment