Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Preparing For Greatness

We took Cris out to eat tonight for his birthday and I had the good fortune of sitting right in between the boys. To my right...the Wiggler. To my left...the Fat Boy.

As if it wasn't bad enough that I had to spend a good deal of time offering tasty bite-sized morsels to one, I spent the better part of the meal getting kicked and elbowed by the other until finally I asked Cristian...
"WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU NEED TO BE MOVING AROUND SO MUCH?"

And his response? He flippantly replied...
"I'm changing poses in case the Paparazzi show up."

And then he expertly raised one eyebrow.

8 comments:

Robert van de Walle said...

My oldest is 16, she still puts on shows for herself in the mirror. Some kids just know they will be on the stage of greatness, don't they?

Cece Martinez said...

Yes indeed. I wish I had that kind of confidence. :)

Big Heavy said...

you have something special right there lady...

maybe you and roy should pop out a couple more.

Freebird said...

Did he do the "blue steel" pose from Zoolander? Now that would have been funny!

Ohpuhleaz said...

That is too funny! I laughed out loud here at my desk--he's got a hysterical sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

you better start posing as well, cuz im sure youll accidentally make it into some of the shots ;)

Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

DUH!
You mean you DON'T pose all the time. You should, you're hot.

grace said...

nice... and i'm with jerk. i say you pose all the time :D heheh.