Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tidbits

Last night I fell asleep about 10 minutes into The Ultimate Fighter reality show, my glasses still on my face and my book open on my chest. I had every intention of reading during the commercials but I never even made it that far.
I felt Roy gently remove my glasses and I think I may have snorted when he took the book out from underneath my limp hands. I was aware that he removed the extra pillows and lowered my head back into my favorite pillow with softness.
I was so crashed out that I couldn't even move myself into a more comfortable position. I slept flat on my back for most of the night...rare for me because I much prefer my stomach.
I overslept this morning and I'm sitting here still feeling mind-numbing exhaustion. The same thing I have felt for the past...week? More? No...week. Or just under two weeks. I don't know.
All I know is that I'm tired. My eyes feel dull and droopy. This coffee hasn't kicked in yet.
Today I feel fat. Must be because of my moontime. Thats usually an indication that I'm about to start resembling a lazy cow-beast. I pointed out to Grace yesterday that I felt like a fat round ball. With a little dark round ball head, thanks to the new hair-do. Maybe I resemble a snowman. But instead of being made with big round balls of fluffy snow, I'm made of big round balls of...fatness and black hair. Thats sounds gross. Today has not changed my outlook much.
I had my usual morning chatfest with Julie, my sister in law. She had just drank a Starbucks so she was two acts into her comedic routine before hanging up. Starbucks must have the same effect on her as crack. I should probably provide her with a monthly case just for my own entertainment purposes.
I started on Cup Number Two of my coffee. No effects so far. I was trying to get hooked on Red Bull last weekend, in hopes of finding a new way to subjugate my body to torturous and damaging amounts of energy. But you know what? Red Bull tastes like a fucking Flinstone vitamin and that shits not cool. I literally gagged. Then I made that blechblech noise as I tried to scrape the taste buds off of my tongue using my two front teeth. When that didn't work I simply drowned out the hideous after-taste with chips and avocado dip. My nephew was more than happy to take the entire pack off of my hands. And I was more than happy to supply him with a new way to keep his mother up at night.
The other day I sent a scope out for repair and I think it may have been a butt scope so perhaps I shouldn't have been holding it up to my eye like a pair of fucking opera glasses. Do I purchase for the butt-scope department? I didn't know.
I guess I'm done for now.

8 comments:

Big Heavy said...

butt scope on face with new hairdo. hard to improve on that picture!

grace said...

maybe we can expect a roy or cece junior on the way? hehehee :P

we can name him ceroy. or royce.

or grace. grace is a cool name, too :P

Robert van de Walle said...

Hang in there...

We all believe in your Sass Powers!

Cody said...

I love you with all my heart Cece....but don't you ever.......EVER....talk about my Red Bull in such a horrible way again!!! j/k

Freebird said...

Must be going around. I've been very tired lately too. What the heck is in the water?!

Maja said...

I hate fat days.

Take vitamin b6 and b12! (they stop you retaining water.. woooo!) Iron and zinc and vitamin c for energy. Drink LOTS of water. Apparently apples make you wake up more than caffeine does, so you could try that too.

I had some brewed coffee this morning and I've ended up feeling so tired by lunchtime, not to mention nauseous. I think it's dehydration. Geezer says he always feels more energetic when he drinks heaps of water.

Pix said...

Moontime? I'm trying to figure out if our posts are echoing each other? I quite like the terminology if they are.

The Douros said...

"Then I made that blechblech noise as I tried to scrape the taste buds off of my tongue"

This is a classic! Blechblech! Cool!!!