This Morning:
Me: Teddy Bear Assaaaaaaaassiiiiin! *Peepers smiling*
Roy: That theme song sucks.
Me: No it doesnt! See? Check him out. Teddy Bear Assaaaaaaaaaaassiiiiin! *Peepers smiling bigger*
Roy: Whatever.
Later On:
Me: Noitscuzsmu shelabba duhfloomugga. Argh! I mean...
Roy: What did you say Don Vito? (Viva La Bam)
Me: Shut UP! *walking away and falling into the wall*
At The School:
Me: Did you see me almost munch it?
Roy: Yeah. I made the deduction.
Me: You saw me?
Roy: Trip over Cristian's backpack?
Me: Yeah!
Roy: Yes. I already made the deduction.
Me: What deduction?
Roy: The 20 cool points.
On The Way To Work:
Roy: You see this bump on my lip?
Me: Yeah! What is that?
Roy: I don't know. I just saw it this morning. *poking* It hurts though.
Me: It's like a stye...like on your eye but its on your lip. Hey! Have you been watching a dog take a shit?!
Roy: No. When its on your lip, its a piss. I watched a dog take a piss.
Me: Really!
Roy: No.
Me: Oh. Well I don't know all those Mexican folktales! *huffing*
Roy: Well I thought you said you were half Mexican.
Me: No.
Later On:
Me: You look like one of the Simpsons. *protrudes upper lip in an unattractive manner* Like this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You know, now your profile looks something like this... *draws over-exaggerated upper-lip silhouette in air with finger a la Alfred Hitchcock*
Roy: Give me a kiss. *lunging at me*
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOO! *screeching*
4 comments:
wow, a lot happens for you before 8 am... i like the cool point deduction, that was funny!
Yeah right now I'm in the negatives as far as cool points go.
You're not the only one
you're not the only one
Post a Comment